文章摘要：2018年雅思综合写作万能模板汇总,最可贵的是，尹兆正带领团队探索建立了乌骨鸡“种鸡培育—集中育雏—生态放养”的产业扶贫新模式，2017年，景东乌骨鸡出栏431万只，比浙大定点扶贫前的2012年末提高200%以上，实现产值亿元，帮助带动建档立卡贫困户万户，带动脱贫人口万人。因此，百姓宣讲舞台亦成为社情民意双向互动的最好平台。”原中国工程院常务副院长、工程院院士潘云鹤表示。,” 特斯拉“超级充电站” 而在长途驾驶中，特斯拉还是有一定的局限性。目前，医师多点执业政策放开的步子较大，但护士多点执业的突破还很有限。其中，50亿元至100亿元市值上市公司高质押率情况较为集中。。
1. in the lecture, the professor made several points about ...... .the professor argues that..... However, the reading passage contends that ......The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of point that are contrary to....
2. the first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is that....According to the
professor...... .....differs from the reading in that the reading states.....The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading becasue....
3. Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is....The professor claims that.....However, the reading states.....This point is contradicted by.....
4. Finally,the professor stated that ,on the contrary of reading,......In other words,.....This directly contradicts what the reading passage indicates,because.....
反驳的单词：differ from ,disagree with, cast doubt on, conflict with, challenge
5. In the lecture, the professor made several points about...The lectureargues that.....The points made by the professor agree with .....In fact, the examples used by the professor support...
6. Furthermore, the professor bolsters the reading by stating that....
The professor claims that.....This point agrees with the reading ,which contends that.....
7.Finally, the professor states that ,in support of the reading,.....Specifically,.....This perfectly reinforced what the reading passage indicats because
support的单词：enhance, uphold, corrobo,to back, justify, to substantiate, to advance 反驳类
The lecture is mainly discussing ______, ________ and ___________by _________, challenging what are stated in the reading passage that _________, _________ and _______.
First of all, the speaker thinks that ___________. In contrast, the reading passage believes that_____________. So, the lecture totally disagree with the view made in the reading.
Second, the speaker discusses ___________, Contradicting what is stated in the reading that_____________________.
Finally, the speakers raises the issue that ___________. This point disagrees that ________________ demonstrated in the reading.
So, the contents in the reading passage are totally jeopardized by the speaker and the speaker has totally different ideas on the topics made in the reading.
The lecture apparently refutes the points illustrated in the reading material. According to the professor, ________________.On the contrary, the reading contends an opposite stand that_____.
The first point the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is that___________, which differs from the statement in the reading that_____.
Another evidence the speaker adopts to contradict the passage is________. However, the reading statesthat_________.
In the conclusion, the point made in the lecture contrasts with what is presented in the reading. As the professor claims, ________whereas the reading material holds that________.
The lecture apparently reinforces the points illustrated in the reading material. According to the professor, ________________. Meanwhile, the reading contends a similar stand that_____.
The first point the professor uses to enhance the reading is that___________, which is just the same as the statement in the reading that_____.
Another evidence the speaker adopts to bolster the passage is________. Likewise, the reading statesthat_________.
In the conclusion, the point made in the lecture gives a boost to what is presented in the reading. As the professor claims, ________which is in accordance with the reading material holds that________.