文章摘要：2018年12月1日雅思写作小范围预测,地下云图网（undergroundseismicnetworkforearthquakemonitoring）是通过在四川、云南建设2000个地下云图监测站（monitoringstations），实时关注与地震发生直接相关的物理量——地下应力和能量（undergroundstressandenergy），从而形成它们的动态演化图。而预算的减少以及对投放计划的调整，并没有给宝洁的业绩带来影响宝洁2017/2018财年一季度的财务报告显示，一季度的净销售额同比增长1%至亿美元；净利润同比增长5%至亿美元。在我的追问下，朋友接着回应说：“科技第一与我是否觉得自己是中国人无关，去到世界各地，我只说我是‘香港人’！” 就这样，我们开展了一段“中国人”与“香港人”的对话。, 这些大科学装置是公共实验平台，为多学科领域的基础研究、应用基础研究和应用研究服务提供强大技术支持；这些大科学工程是专用研究装置，是特定学科领域实现重大科学技术目标的研究利器；这些大科学工程是公益基础设施，为国家经济建设、国家安全和社会发展提供基础数据。牢固的中华帝国遭受了社会危机。 晒出“问题清单”是官念上的进步，能够让问题暴露在大众的面前，不再藏着掖着，这就踏出了“揭短亮丑”的第一步，这一步显然是让群众欣喜的，但是群众的期盼却并不止于此，他们更希望看到的是解决问题。。
1. Many people believe that printed books are not good in this digital era, because computer can store more information, while others thinks printed books are still playing a significant role. Discuss both views and give your own ideas.
2. Television advertisement aimed at children. What effects of this on children? Should TV advertisement be controlled?
3. Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned, but others think the people should have freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?
5. Some working parents think child care centre can provide their children best care. While others think family members such as grandma will experience can give children best care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What problems will be caused? And what are the solutions?
7. Some people claim that many things that children are taught at school are a waste of time. Other people argue that everything study at school are useful at some time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. These days，888真人赌博：there is no needs to go out for a live performance (show，concert)，because watching it at home on TV or computer screen is better. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people say that everyone can create art, but others think only those who are talented or have special skills can create art. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
54.The tendency to copy is shown in the popularity of fashion in clothes and other comsumers’ goods. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
55.Some people think that news media have been strongly influential in people’s lives, which is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
56.In many countries, women are allowed to take maternity leave from their jobs during the first month after the birth of their babies. Does the advantage outweigh the disadvantages?
57.People still value artists in the age of advanced science and technology. What are the reasons? Are arts as important as science and technology?
58.Some people think that computers and the Internet are more important for a child's education than going to school. But others believe that schools and teachers are essential for children to learn effectively. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
59.Detailed description of crimes on newspaper and TV can have bad consequences on society, so this kind of information should be restricted on media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
60.Some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development. Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both opinions and give your personal view.