文章摘要：2018年7月7日及7月8日托福口语小范围机经预测, 王用生说，国开行设立了２５００亿元等值人民币专项贷款支持“一带一路”建设。二十四节气、苗绣、蜡染、亮布、挑花、手推绣、青瓷、京绣、荣昌夏布等多项国家级非遗项目与现代服饰设计时尚融合，展现振兴中国传统工艺、非遗走进美好生活的实践与成果。进口矿价在上半周出现大幅下跌，７月８日普氏６２％铁矿石指数跌至每吨４４．５美元的价位，创下２００９年有统计数据以来新低，不过７月９日再度大幅上涨至每吨４８．７５美元，一周累计每吨下跌６．７５美元。, 男子大学生组及体验组的比赛均在第二个比赛日展开。唯一值得庆幸的是，市场需求足够旺盛，加上定制家居不单看某一项，对企业的综合能力要求更高，才让同质化的威胁看起来不那么迫切。半个世纪以来，雷锋精神在这个家庭代代传承。。
1. Which of the following areas of current events do you most like to read?
1) Politics 2)Sports 3)Arts and films
I will choose arts and films. For starters, I am a big fan of art and films; Reading about the art and film news can help to cultivate my arts temperament and improve my art taste; Second, I need to learn about the ……
2. Which of the following library volunteer would you want to choose to do? Helping people find the right material, read to kids, or keeping bookshelf organized.
As for me, I guess I will choose to read to kids. When I was younger, I really loved reading fairy tales. Every night……
3. University students encounter many difficult challenges in their studies. Which challenge do you think is the most difficult one and how do you deal with it?
One of the biggest challenges for students in university is having little time to do physical exercise. Because of the fierce peer competition, we all study hard in order not to be eliminated from the society.
4. A skill you have already learned and want to improve. Describe what you would do to improve the skill.
I’d like to talk about English. There are some reasons for my like. Firstly, it’s a necessary skill in the progress of globalization. On the one hand, good jobs nowadays require a knowledge of English.
5. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give to your friend to overcome this fear?
The following suggestions can be useful for someone who has stage fright. First, practice makes perfect. Don’t waste any chance to speak in public.
6. Talk about your favorite type of music. Explain why you enjoy listening to this type of music in details.
I would say I enjoy rap most, it is a very popular type of music and especially loved by young people. I think there are quite a few reasons.
7. When you take a trip, do you prefer to just look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal?
I prefer to take pictures and keep a journal. Often, I’m having such fun and everything happens so fast, it kind of becomes a blur. I would hate to forget the funny old bookstore I spontaneously visited for five minutes.
8. If you were to choose a place to live, what kind of location would you prefer and why?
1)A place close to school
2) A place close to your family
3)A place close to a transportation hub (airport or bus terminal, etc.)
I would prefer living close to a university, because I could walk to school every day, and I would be able to attend some great entertainment on the campus.
9. Which is the most challenging place to work? Museum, hospital, business office.
I’m gonna go with hospital. Even though doctors and nurses are completely trained and competent, it doesn’t change the fact that there are lives at stake every single day!
10. How do you usually reward yourself after hard work?
Traveling. It’s a good way to get refreshed and relaxed especially when I feel stressed out after a long period of exhausting work.
1. Some students like to choose university with a high reputation but no scholarship, others prefer to choose a university with scholarship but less reputable. Which one do you like to choose?
Well, personally, I would prefer to study in a less well known university with a scholarship.
2. Some people prefer sending messages while others prefer making phone calls directly, which one do you prefer?
Both messages and phone calls are important means of communication, I use them depending on what situation I am facing. If I want to chat with my friends and it is not urgent, I would probably send messages.
3. Agree or disagree that schools who encourage the development of students’ creativity and imagination are likely to have more successful students? Use specific examples and details to explain your idea.
Well, I couldn't agree more with this idea. To begin with, currently, university and school teach students a lot of theories and concepts, which need a lot of rote memory.
4. Some students think math is more important while others think art and history are more important. What do you think?
Personally, I think art and history are more important to learn because firstly, learning art allows students to exploit their interests and cultivate their temperament.
5. Some people prefer to have classes during the day and do part-time jobs in the evening while others prefer to have classes in the evening and do part-time jobs during the day. Which do you prefer?
I prefer the first one. That’s mainly because if I’m in a lecture class in a warm dark room and it’s getting later into the evening, there’s a very good chance I’m going to be falling asleep at my desk!
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school.
I quite disagree with the idea. I admit that art and music open the door of creativity for students, which may benefit their whole life. However, with all the expectations that parents and teachers place on them, today’s high school students are already having a stressful life.
7. Is it easier to be a teacher than to be a student?
I guess being a teacher must be more difficult. First, being a teacher, especially a professional one, you have to possess an abundance of knowledge and skills. To achieve this, a teacher often has to spend years studying teaching methodology.
8. Some people prefer to make detailed plans for the future. Others prefer to concentrate on present things and don't make any plans at all. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.
I like to make plans for the future. I want to have the sense that there's something on the horizon, whether it's a class I'm going to take or some location 1 want to travel to.
9. Some people think the first impression is important when making friends while others think it’s more important to know each other over time. What do you think?
Well, I think to know each other over time is more important. Firstly, most people won’t show their real personality to strangers at first encounter nowadays. So the first impression is not as reliable as it was before.
10. When finding a place to live near the campus, some people prefer to share a house with several others. Others prefer to rent an apartment alone. Which do you prefer? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
Personally speaking, I prefer to live by myself because I need a lot of alone time to relax in the evening in order to recharge for another busy day. When my brother was in college, he used to share a house with three other students but he really regretted it.